Now and New

First of all i would like to acknowledge the people who have gotten me this far towards my student exchange to Brazil.
My support team:Doug Mclean , Eruera Mita, karen Gow, Tania Raynes, Katherine Williams, Keita Wharewera,
John Peri, Rob Hirawini, Karen Rua,Rosey Kara, Sid Melbourne,
to any others that have shown support i give acknowledgment

Thursday, July 15, 2010

still keeping it real

One thing I have enjoyed here is the music, all the types are really good especially the rap which i like most well because it was a little like what I had expected it to be, thats original and funky.Brazil partys also called festa's are always great fun with the music and the company, alot of bands formed at my age in local florianopolis play the metal hard. I was surprised to see the amount of bands that played to have the crowd rocking all night with mosh pits a bright moonlight blue light shining from behind the bands was awsome and the ground level had them rocking on top of the hill because the way there was so steep and my legs were getting sore because I had been playing rugby early that saturday morining and getting a try ain't ever a easy feat to attain on the Desterro Rugby Club field. We played Desterro vs Desterro for the U19 game confidence and I manged to score a try from a offload right before the try line from our U19 coach Dani. School has been good with the school holding their own olympic games made up of team sports like volleyball and basketball etc. Its was cool to see that our class got to customize a shirt design for our class too, its turquaise blue with our year 2nd E on the left chest, and our name above our num
ber we wanted on the back of the shirt.Trainnings are starting to pick up as its getting closer to the Sao Paulo U19 Rugby Championship. We have began training with the joachina players to build more numbers for the selection and have other players trainning in another city far from florianopolis who are going to play with us also. I can't wait till we go because its gonna be alot of friends that are going and I will be able to document the lot with the video camera I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment